Welcome! If this sounds like you...
- You are passionate about the work and mission of your nonprofit.
- You're working super hard to bring in funding but never seem to be raising enough money.
- You're losing sleep thinking about asking for donations face-to-face.
- You would love to feel more confident about your fundraising plans and approaches.
- Bottom line, you wish you could raise more money with less hassle!
If any or all of the above sounds like you, I would be honored to help you and your nonprofit succeed!
As a start, you're invited to sign up here to receive a free step-by-step guide, Conquer Your Fear of Asking for Money. You'll also receive fundraising tips each week in your inbox.
By the way, wondering what "arroyo" means? Arroyo (pronounced ah-ROY-oh) means a waterway in an otherwise dry climate. Arroyo serves as a metaphor for raising funds where there's a need - perhaps at your nonprofit?